Job Description - 04/01/21
I. Overview of position
The Facilities Manager reports directly to the lead pastor. This role impacts each and every person who enters and utilizes the facilities of Grace Church and GCS. Most visitors will form an opinion of Grace Church and GCS based on the cleanliness and functionality of our facilities. As with all the positions here at Grace Church this one must be executed with grace and patience, as it is one of service to the members and friends of Grace Church and GCS, and ultimately the Lord Jesus Christ.
II. Manage building, grounds, and housekeeping needs.
IV. All other duties as assigned
V. Preferred experience:
1. Leading a team of people to accomplish a task.
2. Familiarity with facility management.
3. A Teachable self-starter.
4. A growing Christian faith and character.
5. A commitment to the vision, mission, and doctrinal teachings of Grace Church
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter.