The bookkeeping position for Grace Church and its ministries, including Granger Christian School is responsible for the following:
- Enter all income in the correct class and account code
- Track tuition payments
- Enter every expense in the correct class and account code
- Remit payments electronically or hard copy checks
- Checking accounts
- Credit card accounts
- Generate financial reports, month end, Year to Date, ministry specific etc.
- Work with the Executive Pastor and enter the annual budget requests in Excel
- Enter the approved annual budget into QuickBooks
- The Grace account code structure includes two QuickBooks classes, “Church” and “School”
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Pastor in the area of Human resources
- Three years working with QuickBooks desktop
- Three years working with Microsoft Excel
This position reports directly to the Executive Pastor. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter.